How You Can Help!
* Make a Donation
* Buy a Paver at the Stadium - temporarily
* Own a Piece of the old RHS Gym Floor
* Earn Naming Rights on Facilities or Programs
* Match Donations
* Gift Securities
* Planned Giving
- Make a Donation. Click on the Donate button below and follow the directions to donate to the Hodag Schools Foundation.
- Own a Piece of Hodag History. You can own a piece of the old RHS Gym floor. If you would like to purchase either a $20 piece or a $100 piece, click on the HISTORICAL GYM FLOOR button below.
- Purchase a paver on the Walk of Honor at the Mike Webster Stadium. Pavers are available at two levels. Click on the PAVER button below for an order form. This option is temporarily unavailable.
- Earn the right to add your name to Hodag programs or facilities to honor your family or your business. Naming rights are available on many different facilities and programs. For specific information, contact HSF at: 715-369-0900 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matching Donations. Multiply your gift to the Hodag Schools Foundation by having your employer match your donation. Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program, complete your employer's paperwork and send it and your donation to the Foundation. Make checks payable to: Hodag Schools Foundation and mail to P O Box 1522, Rhinelander WI 54501
- Gifts of Securities. If you will be transferring stock or other securities to HSF, please contact the Foundation office at 715-369-0900 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Planned Giving. Your gift will make a difference to the future work of HSF. To discuss the benefits of making a planned gift, contact the HSF office.
- Gifts In-Kind. Individuals interested in donating non-cash gifts should contact the Hodag Schools Foundation office.
As a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization, donations to HSF are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Data collected by HSF is for internal use only. We do not sell, or in any other manner, provide any outside party with information from our database unless required for audit or other legal requirements.
The School District of Rhinelander has a tradition of excellence. The generous support of alumni, parents, and friends helps us continue this tradition with innovative programming, learning space designed to promote the best in our students, and multipurpose facilities that enhance the community. If you have questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org